A while back, the lovely Aussa Lorens posted a blog about an online game where you tell six statements, five of them true, one is false. I was trying to figure out some weird facts about myself, and after a couple of months of thinking, I actually realized I’m more interesting than I originally thought. Huzzah!
So here’s the deal. These are six different statements. One of them is false.
Tell me which ones you think are true, and which one is the lie. GO!
- When I was ten years old, I puked on a real piece of the Titanic.
- I once met Willie Nelson at a charity concert, not knowing it was him until over a month later.
- When I was really mad at one of my old bosses, I purposely screwed up the inventory so my manager was required to take a two day class on how to properly do inventory. She wasn’t allowed to turn me in because I wasn’t supposed to be doing it in the first place.
- I lost my first kiss when I was nearly 19 years old.
- I moved to Alaska when I was 18 because my mom told me I should go.
- I’m distantly related to my husband in at least two different ways.
So tell me internet, which one of these is a lie? Which ones are true?